Terms & Conditions:
Summary Terms and Conditions:
UK residents only, 18+ only. 00:01 01/10/21 – 23.59 22/04/22. Applies to Promotional Packs of Tetley only. Scan QR code OR visit www.promoentries.com/tetleycuppa and enter batch code to claim your Gift. Gift: 2 x Sample Bags of Tetley Tea (1 x Tetley Original Black tea bag and 1 x Tetley Herbal Fresh Mint tea bag). Internet access required. Max 1 Claim & Gift per person/per email address. Visit https://www.promoentries.com/tetleycuppat&cs for full T&Cs and Gift details. Promoter: Tata Consumer Products GB Limited.
Full Terms and Conditions
1. This Promotion is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 or over, excluding anyone professionally associated with this Promotion, employees of the Promoter and their immediate families.
2. Internet access and a valid email address are required.
3. Promotion Period: Claim between 00.01 GMT on the 1st October 2021 and 23.59 GMT on the 22nd April 2022 inclusive, whilst stocks last.
4. To Claim: Purchase a Promotional Pack, whilst stocks last, and visit the website either by scanning the QR code found on-pack or by visiting www.promoentries.com/tetleycuppa and enter the batch code found on-pack. Then complete the online form providing your full name, email address and postcode. Then, choose to send a Gift to a friend by entering the relevant name and address details and a personalised message (max 160 characters) to claim.
5. Promotional Packs: This Promotion applies to the following packs only which have been marked/labelled as being part of this Promotion:
- Tetley 240
- Tetley 80
- Tetley 80’s (price marked pack)
6. Maximum of 1 Claim and Gift is permitted per person/per email address during the Promotion Period. One batch code per Claim.
7. The Gifts: The claimant of each valid claim will receive 2 x Sample Bags of Tetley Tea (1 x Tetley Original Black tea bag and 1 x Tetley Herbal Fresh Mint tea bag).
8. Further Claim & Gift Details and Conditions: If claimants have any questions, they can contact the Consumer Services helpline at 0800 387 227, or visit www.tetley.co.uk/contact.
9. In the unlikely event that a Gift doesn’t arrive within 28 days of submitting a Gift confirmation, the claimant will have a further 28 days to inform the Promoter by visiting www.tetley.co.uk/contact. If a claimant does not do so, the Promoter reserves the right to not reissue the Gift at its sole discretion.
10. Moderation: The Promoter reserves the right to reject claims which, in the sole opinion of the Promoter:
- are in breach of these Terms & Conditions;
- contain any content that is offensive, harmful, objectionable or which is otherwise unsuitable for publication including with respect to race, religion, origin or gender, or which could reflect negatively upon the name, reputation or goodwill of the Promoter or any brand partner;
- contains or refers to any unauthorised third-party brand or reference any third-party names, logos and/or trademarks;
- promotes any political agenda.
11. We seek to run a fair and secure promotion and prevent abuse and cheating. The Promoter uses your entry information and other information you provide when you verify your eligibility so that it can apply the restriction on the number of times you can enter or win a prize. If you claim in a way that is not consistent with these Terms & Conditions, your claims (and any of your associated aliases) will be disqualified, any Gift awarded may be void and recoverable, and we reserve the right to bar you from claiming future promotions of ours for a period of at least six months. For this reason, we reserve the right at any point to:
- Verify the eligibility of claimants and/or provisional claimants by requesting such information we consider reasonably necessary for this purpose. A Gift may be withheld unless and until verification is completed satisfactorily.
- Disqualify claims that are not made directly by the individual claiming the Gift.
- Disqualify claims made using anonymous email services such as, but not limited to, GuerillaMail, Dispostable or Mailinator.
- Disqualify bulk claims from individuals, trade, consumer groups or third parties, incomplete claims and claims submitted by macros or other automated means.
- Disqualify claims beyond the maximum allowed, or those using techniques such as ‘script’, ‘brute force’, multiple SIM cards for Text claims, masking identity by manipulating IP addresses, using aliases or identities other than their own or any other means.
- Disqualify claims which, in some other way, do not fully meet the requirements of these Terms & Conditions.
12. The Gift is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for monetary value or for any other form of compensation. If for any reason any element of the Gift is not available, the Promoter reserves the right, at its sole discretion to substitute the Gift for another of equal or greater value.
13. If the Promotion is not capable of running as planned for reasons including but not limited to tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, dishonesty, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion, the Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process or does not comply with these Terms & Conditions, or invalidate any affected claims and/or to cancel, modify or suspend the Promotion.
14. No responsibility can be taken for claims which are lost, delayed, corrupted, damaged, misdirected or incomplete or which cannot be delivered for any technical, delivery or other reason. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of receipt. The Promoter does not guarantee continuous or secure access to the entry page.
15. The Promoter, associated agencies and companies are not liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this Promotion or accepting or using the/a Gift(s), except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law. Nothing will exclude the Promotor’s liability for death or personal injury as a result of its negligence.
16. The Promoter will not be liable for any delay or failure to comply with its obligations for reasons beyond its reasonable control arising from but not limited to acts of God, global or regional epidemic or pandemic, adverse weather conditions, fire, industrial dispute, war, terrorist activity, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, plague or other natural calamities, or any other circumstances of the Promoter.
18. If any part/s of these Terms & Conditions are legally ruled to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable, the remainder will not be affected and will continue in full force and effect.
19. By claiming, you will be deemed to have agreed to be bound by these Terms & Conditions.
20. If there is a discrepancy between these Terms & Conditions and those in any promotional material, these Terms & Conditions will prevail.
21. These Terms & Conditions are governed by English law and their interpretation and application will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
Promoter: Tata Consumer Products GB Limited. 325 Oldfield Lane North, Greenford, Middlesex, UB6 0AZ.