Full Terms and Conditions
- This Promotion is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 or over. Notwithstanding any other provision in these Terms, any employees (of the Promoter, Wyke Farms, Glastonbury or the Promoter’s agents) who are associated with this Promotion are not eligible to enter.
- Please note that while we want to encourage you to participate and enjoy the benefits of the Promotion we believe in responsible consumption of our products. DO NOT purchase more product than you can reasonably use or consume just to participate in this Promotion.
- Purchase is necessary. Internet access and a valid email address are required – please see clause 5 for details. Retain pack to enter.
- Promotion Period: This Promotion commences on 00:01 GMT on the 11th May 2022 and closes at 23:59 BST on 1st May 2023 inclusive. See the table in Clause 8 for full details.
- To Enter:
- Purchase a Promotional Product (as detailed in clause 7) from a Co-op store and then visit coop.co.uk/wintickets to complete the online form.
- To complete the online form and be entered, you will be required to provide your name, email address, the name of the guest you propose to use the second ticket should you win, the unique code found on the pack, and please also upload an image of your pack with the code clearly shown.
- Please note that the names provided as part of your entry cannot be changed at a later date, tickets will only be issued in the names of the individuals whose names are entered in the online form. We may seek proof of identity to verify that the tickets were issued to the names listed in the entry.
- The entrant warrants that they have permission to share the guest’s personal data with the Promotor for the purposes of entering the Promotion.
- One entry per purchase and maximum of one prize per person.
- Promotional Products:
- Worthy Farm Reserve Cheddar 320g
- Co-op Worthy Farm Reserve Cheddar and Pickle sandwich
- Irresistible Worthy Farm Reserve Cheddar Cheese and Somerset Cider Bake
- Monthly Entry Dates: There will be a total of 23 x winners. Each winner will win 1 x pair of Glastonbury 2023 tickets, as per the table below:
|Prize Draw Number||Entry Period||Prize Draw Date||Prizes Available to be won|
|1||00:01 BST on 11/05/2022 – 23:59 BST 07/06/2022||08/06/2022||1 winner will win a pair of tickets to Glastonbury 2023|
|2||00:01 BST on 08/06/2022 – 23:59 BST 05/07/2022||06/07/2022||1 winner will win a pair of tickets to Glastonbury 2023|
|3||00:01 BST on 06/07/2022 – 23:59 BST 02/08/2022||03/08/2022||1 winner will win a pair of tickets to Glastonbury 2023|
|4||00:01 BST on 03/08/2022 – 23:59 BST 30/08/2022||31/08/2022||1 winner will win a pair of tickets to Glastonbury 2023|
|5||00:01 BST on 31/08/2022 – 23:59 BST 19/09/2022||20/09/2022||1 winner will win a pair of tickets to Glastonbury 2023|
|6||00:01 BST on 20/09/2022 – 23:59 BST 17/10/2022||18/10/2022||4 winners will each win a pair of tickets to Glastonbury 2023|
|7||00:01 BST on 18/10/2022 – 23:59 GMT 14/11/2022||15/11/2022||4 winners will each win a pair of tickets to Glastonbury 2023|
|8||00:01 GMT on 15/11/2022 – 23:59 GMT 12/12/2022||13/12/2022||1 winner will win a pair of tickets to Glastonbury 2023|
|9||00:01 GMT on 13/12/2022 – 23:59 GMT 09/01/2023||10/01/2023||1 winner will win a pair of tickets to Glastonbury 2023|
|10||00:01 GMT on 10/01/2023 – 23:59 GMT 06/02/2023||07/02/2023||1 winner will win a pair of tickets to Glastonbury 2023|
|11||00:01 GMT on 07/02/2023 – 23:59 GMT 06/03/2023||07/03/2023||1 winner will win a pair of tickets to Glastonbury 2023|
|12||00:01GMT on 07/03/2023 – 23:59 BST 03/04/2023||04/04/2023||1 winner will win a pair of tickets to Glastonbury 2023|
|13||00:01 BST on 04/04/2023 – 23:59 BST 01/05/2023||02/05/2023||5 winners will each win a pair of tickets to Glastonbury 2023|
- Winner Selection: The relevant number of winners as per the table above in clause 8 will be randomly selected from all valid entries received during the relevant Entry Period via prize draws. For your total confidence, the prize draws will be conducted by PromoVeritas, an independent promotional verification service.Further Prize Details and Conditions:
- We may substitute or change the prizes for a prize of an equivalent or greater value if circumstances beyond the Promoter’s control make it necessary to do so.
- Once the winner and guest have registered with Glastonbury Festival and tickets have been allocated, the winner and guest will be subject to any cancellation policies that Glastonbury Festival may impose in accordance with the ticket terms and conditions referred to in clause 25. The winner will be treated in accordance with any other ticketholder.
- Tickets will be administered in the winners and guests’ full names. Winners will need to provide a valid form of ID when entering Glastonbury Festival and may be refused admission if they cannot verify their identity as the named ticketholder. Winners are responsible for providing correct details and the Promoter will not be liable for any mistakes made.
- Prizes cannot be sold or exchanged.
- The winner is responsible for the behaviour of themselves and their guests whilst taking the Prize. The Promoter reserves the right in its absolute discretion to exclude the winner and/or their guests from participation in any aspect of the Prize if any party fails to comply with the directions of the Promoter or any companies associated with the Prize or if the winner and/or their guests act in a manner that is dangerous to themselves or to the public or is, in the opinion of the Promoter, anti-social in any manner or which causes a disturbance or nuisance to others. Failure to comply with these Terms and Conditions may result in refused entry, or the ticket holders being required to leave the event.
- You and your guest must abide by any relevant terms and conditions which form part of the prize. Whilst at the event, you must not: be drunk, intoxicated, under the influence of drugs, underage, be abusive, threatening, make or incite racial abuse, chant, use offensive language, make obscene gestures, throw items, behave anti-socially, carry laser pens, bring animals (except guide dogs), carry offensive weapons or illegal substances, carry candles, climb any structure, make excessive noise, offer any item for sale, damage the venue or smoke. Failure to comply with these Terms and Conditions may result in refused entry, or the ticket holders being required to leave the event.
- The winner will not be entitled to any compensation and will have no claim against the Promoter and the organisers if the Glastonbury is delayed, postponed, rescheduled or cancelled.
- For the avoidance of doubt, the Prize does not include travel/transportation, accommodation, food, beverages, souvenirs, gratuities, car parking charges, excess baggage, additional excursions and attractions or any other costs of a personal nature (including spending money) that are not explicitly set out in these Terms and Conditions and neither the Promoter nor any provider of any part of the Prize will be responsible for any such costs.
- Each Prize is valid for the winner and 1 guest only.
- Everyone aged 13 or over must have a ticket. Children aged 12 and under do not require tickets and do not need to register.
- Children aged 12 and under are admitted free when accompanied by a ticket-holding adult. It’s worth bringing some ID if they look older than 12.
- Anyone under the age of 16 wishing to attend the festival MUST be accompanied by someone over the age of 18.
- If a booking is cancelled by the winner, no alternative tickets will be issued and for the avoidance of doubt, no compensation and/or refund will be provided.
- Winner Notification: Each winner will be contacted via the email address provided on entry within 5 working days of relevant Winner Selection and each winner will be required to respond to confirm eligibility and acceptance of the Prize within 7 days of initial contact. The winner must provide their details and register with Glastonbury Festival within 7 days of being notified by email of their win. Winners should register their details with Glastonbury Festival using the following website: glastonburyregistration.co.uk. In the event that a winner does not respond to the initial contact within 7 days, the Promoter reserves the right to disqualify that winner. If a winner is disqualified, the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to a reserve selected in the same manner. Reserve winners may have less time to respond. Following acceptance of the Prize, the Promoter will provide the winner’s entry details to Glastonbury Festival and Glastonbury Festival will allocate the winner a ticket following their usual ticket process.
- Prize Acceptance: Winners will be notified within 28 days of acceptance of the Prize to arrange delivery of the Prize. In the unlikely event that a Prize doesn’t arrive within 28 days of Prize Acceptance, the winners will have a further 28 days to inform the Promoter by emailing email@example.com. In the event that a winner does not inform the Promoter within this time frame, the Promoter will reserve the right to not reissue the prize or limit its value at their sole discretion.
- Moderation: The Promoter reserves the right to reject entries which, in the reasonable opinion of the Promoter:
- are in breach of the Terms and Conditions;
- contain any content that is offensive, obscene, sexual, derogatory, defamatory, violent, abusive, harassing, threatening, objectionable with respect to race, religion, origin or gender, which could reflect negatively upon the name, reputation or goodwill of the Promoter or any brand partner, or which is otherwise unsuitable for publication;
- contains or refers to any third-party brand or reference any third-party names, logos and/or trademarks;
- promotes any political agenda; or
- if it considers, acting reasonably, that continued association with the entrants may damage its reputation or have a detrimental effect on its business.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify the eligibility of entrants. The Promoter may require such information as it considers reasonably necessary for this purpose and a prize may be withheld unless and until the Promoter is satisfied with the verification.
- Provided no objection is received, if you are a prize winner, your surname and county of residence will be made available by sending a request to JS12686 Co-op x Wyke Farm Glastonbury PD WL, PO Box 704, Pinner, HA5 9PF one month after the close of the Promotion, for a period of 8 weeks. You can object to your surname or county of residence being published or request for the amount of information being published to be reduced by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Without prejudice, the Promoter will provide this information to the Advertising Standards Authority on reasonable request.
- The Prize is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for monetary value or for any other form of compensation. Subject to clause 9.2, if for any reason any element of a Prize is not available, the Promoter reserves the right, at its sole discretion to substitute another prize for it, of equal or greater value.
- In the event that the Promotion is not capable of running as planned for reasons including but not limited to tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, dishonesty, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion, the Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process or does not comply with these Terms & Conditions and to cancel, modify or suspend the Promotion or invalidate any affected entries.
- No responsibility can be taken for entries which are lost, delayed, corrupted, damaged, misdirected or incomplete or which cannot be delivered for any technical, delivery or other reason. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of receipt. The Promoter does not guarantee continuous or secure access to the entry site.
- The Promoter together with any associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this Promotion or accepting or using a Prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law. Nothing will exclude the Promotor’s liability for death or personal injury as a result of its negligence.
- An entry must be made directly by the individual entering the Promotion. Bulk entries from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. Incomplete or illegible entries and entries submitted by macros or other automated means together with entries which do not satisfy the requirements of these Terms & Conditions in full will be disqualified and will not be counted. If it becomes apparent that an entrant is using a computer(s) to circumvent this condition by, for example, the use of ‘script’, ‘brute force’, masking their identity by manipulating IP addresses, using identities other than their own or any other automated means in order to increase that entrant’s entries into the Promotion in a way that is not consistent with the rules of the Promotion, that entrant’s entries will be disqualified and any prize awarded will be void. Entrants are not permitted to enter using anonymous email services such as, but not limited to, GuerillaMail, Dispostable or Mailinator.
- The Promoter will not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations or any delay in performing its obligations within these terms and conditions If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs caused by (but not limited to) global or regional health crises, weather conditions, fire, flood, strike, hurricane, industrial dispute, war, terrorist activity, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, epidemic, pandemic, famine, plague or other natural calamities and acts of God, or any other circumstances beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter.
- The Promoter may refuse to award a Prize in the event of any entrant’s fraud, dishonesty, breach or non-entitlement under these Terms & Conditions or seek recovery of its value if the Prizes have been awarded.
- If any provisions of these Terms & Conditions are judged to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable, this will not affect or impact the continuation in full force and effect the remainder of the provisions.
- By entering this Promotion, you will be deemed to have agreed to be bound by these Terms & Conditions and Glastonbury Festival’s ticket terms and conditions which can be found at glastonburyfestivals.co.uk/information/tickets/#TCs.
- In the event of a discrepancy between these Terms & Conditions and the details in any promotional material, the details in the Terms & Conditions will prevail.
- These Terms & Conditions are governed by English law and their interpretation and application will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
Promoter: Co-operative Group Food Limited, a registered society under the Co-operative and Community Benefit Societies Act 2014, Registered No 26715R with registered office at 1 Angel Square, Manchester, M60 0AG.